Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 | High Court of Karnataka has announced 94 Vacancies for Civil Judge Posts in Bengaluru , Karnataka | Last Date to apply 27.04.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Karnataka has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Civil Judge posts. This notification was announced on 26.03.2021. LLB candidates can apply for 94 vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 27.04.2021 Candidate who seeks for High Court of Karnataka can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Civil Judge includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancy||94 Post|
| ||Job Location||Bengaluru Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 to 44,770 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka : The High Court of Karnataka is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and thus its highest judicial authority. The court's principal bench is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, with additional benches in Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore
Vacancy Details for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants must hold law degree from recognized university.
|On the Basis of Recruitment||Qualifications|
|Recruitment of In-Service Candidates||
Application fees and payment details for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
- For the General category and candidates belonging to Category-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB shall remit fee – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Category -I candidates shall remit fee – Rs. 500/-
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 38 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.27,700 to 44,770 (per month)
|Category||Prelims Exam Fee||Main Exam Fee|
|Category-IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB||Rs.500||Rs.1000|
|SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs.250||Rs.500|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (Challan).
selection process :
- KHC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam, viva voce & cpmputer test basis.
How to apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 for Civil Judge posts through Online mode from 26.03.2021 to 27.04.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of High Court of Karnataka
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (18.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 26.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 27.04.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
LLB Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
High Court of Karnataka released 94 vacancies for Civil Judge Posts
✅ How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
For General category and candidates belonging to Category-IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB shall remit fee – Rs.500 and For SC/ ST/ Category -I candidates shall remit fee – Rs. 250. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.27,700 to 44,770 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 38 years . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru Karnataka
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
27.04.2021 is last date to apply for this post