Kaseya Hiring Candidates For Financial Analyst Position | B.E / B.Tech / MBA | Bangalore | Apply Online
Kaseya Hiring Candidates For Financial Analyst Position: At Kaseya, our mission is simple. It’s to be the very best at what we do. Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for both managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. We accomplish this by developing cutting-edge, world-class software solutions and by taking both a customer-centric and employee-centric approach to everything we do. Being the best takes the best. We’re constantly growing and developing our team of creative, talented and innovative employees.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MBA|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Financial Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will partner with the Sales Operations (based in the US) and Business Operations (based in US & Bangalore) to build the data infrastructure for analytical, planning and reporting needs. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business at an exciting time where Kaseya is expanding both organically and through multiple acquisitions. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have a demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of data.
This position will be responsible for enriching the customer and financial database, creating various Key Performance Indicators and build reports to highlight the business performance – both financially and operationally. The role requires a candidate with strong project management skills, communication skills and technical experience. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in cross-functional teams internationally. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously. The position represents an exciting opportunity to be a part of an extremely dynamic and high paced environment, supporting a global organization and offers significant opportunities for rapid growth.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Develop and manage the financial and operational data warehouse of the company
- Develop automated reporting on Power BI or a similar software
- Sales and operational forecasting across multiple business entities
- Partner with the business team to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, economics, finance or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 2+ years of experience working with financial and operational data
- MBA a plus
- Technology / SaaS company experiences a plus
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools ( i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Domo )
- Experience using Dell Boomi.
- Strong analytical skills
- Process improvement experience
- Superior attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Candidates must also have fluency in standard software including Excel
- Knowledge of SQL is highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, analyzing and synthesizing business requirements from multiple sources.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.