KELTRON – Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 | Engineer, Operator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date 28.08.2020 | KSEDC Recruitment Notification @ www.keltron.org
KELTRON Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited invites online mode application from experienced personnel for appointment of 65 vacancies on contract basis for the execution of projects on behalf of Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory. As per the KELTRON recruitment notification [KSEDC/103/P/20/753 to KSEDC/103/P/20/763], these 65 vacancies are assigned for Sr. Engineer, Project Associate, Engineer, Technical Assistant & Operator posts. Applicants who are looking for Engineering jobs can make the online registration from 10.08.2020 to 28.08.2020.
The appointment shall be purely on temporary basis for a period of one year. KELTRON selection will be based on written/ online test/ skill test, group discussion/ interview. Selected aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applicants should hold Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI and should have attained prescribed age limit. More details of Kerala Keltron Latest vacancy, upcoming KSEDC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Sr. Engineer, Project Associate, Engineer, Technical Assistant , Operator|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech ( Mechanical / CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&IE / AE&IE. ), M.Tech, ME , ITI|
|Total Vacancy||65 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs .10700 - 27500|
Here you will get the details for the post of Sr. Engineer, Project Associate, Engineer, Technical Assistant , Operator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Kerala KSEDC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 65 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Sr. Engineer||08||Rs.17000 – 27500|
|Project Associate||05||Rs.17000 – 23500|
|Engineer||33||Rs.15500 – 23500|
|Technical Assistant||07||Rs.11000 – 13500|
|Operator||12||Rs.10700 – 12000|
Eligibility Criteria for KELTRON Sr. Engineer, Engineer, Operator & Other Posts
- Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ME in relevant subject.
- Project Associate: Post Graduate in Metrology/ Atmospheric Science/ Physics/ Physical Oceanography/ Material science.
- Engineer: BTech/BE in Mechanical/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&IE/ AE&IE.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical.
- Operator: ITI in Electronics/ Emech/ Fitter.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Engineer, Project Associate: 32 years.
- All Other Posts: 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KELTRON selection will be based on written/ online test/ skill test, group discussion/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
How to apply Kerala KELTRON Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website keltron.org.
- Click “Career->Openings” find the advertisement “KSEDC/103/P/20/753 to KSEDC/103/P/20/763”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up KSEDC Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.