KDRB Notification 2019 – Opening for 101 Peon & Guard Posts
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Peon & Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Peon and Guard|
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
Salary Package: Rs. 16,500 – Rs. 43,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.11.2019 to 28.12.2019