Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | Munsiff – Magistrate Posts | Total Vacancies 55 | Last Date 22.07.2020 | HCK Recruitment Notification @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Kerala is going to conduct the Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2020 for appointment of Munsiff-Magistrate posts in Kerala Judicial Service. Recently HCK has issued new employment notice [ REC4-10546/2020 ] on 30.06.2020 regarding 55 NCA & Regular vacancies. As per the High Court of Kerala recruitment notification, these 55 vacancies are assigned for HCK Munsiff-Magistrate vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Kerala can make the online registration from 02.07.2020 to 22.07.2020.
Candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis. Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Viva Voce. Selected candidates will be appointed at Kerala Judicial Service. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Kerala High Court Notification & High Court of Kerala recruitment apply online link is available @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in / www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. More details of HCK Judicial Service vacancy, upcoming Kerala Court notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. The High Court is located in Kochi. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Category||State Govt / Court Jobs|
|Job Role||Munsiff - Magistrate|
| ||Job Location||, Kerala 02.07.2020|
|Salary||Rs.27700 - 44700|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Munsiff - Magistrate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Law Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Unemployed Persons with Disability.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (SBI Challan).
Important Dates of Kerala High Court Latest Vacancy
How to apply High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “KERALA JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION – 2020 – Notification issued”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up HCK Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.