Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 | Computer Assistant posts | 07 Vacancies | Last Date: 04.01.2021 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala. They invites application for the posts of Computer Assistant Grade- II posts. Kerala High Court released new job notification (22/2020) for filling up 07 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for KHC post @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Kerala can use this Kerala High Court chance. The last date to submit the online application is 04-01-2021.
The above said Kerala High Court recruitment is on direct direct basis. Selection will be based on Objective Test and Typing Test. Online application process has two parts – Step-I/ Step-II. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates working in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU should apply through proper channel. Short-listed candidates will be published in the recruitment portal. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. More Details regarding Kerala High Court Vacancy, Upcoming Job Notices, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on the official website.
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
|Details Of Kerala High Court Vacancy 2021|
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Computer Assistant|
|Qualification||12th Std , K.G.T.E|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||₹ 20,000 - 45,800 ( Per Month )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Computer Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (07.12.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Kerala High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Kochi High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Kerala. The High Court is located in Kochi. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for KHC Assistant Vacancy:
- Applicants should hold +2/ K.G.T.E from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are
eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe born between
02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and
01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Selection Process for HCK Computer Assistant Careers:
Selection will be based on Objective Test and Typing Test.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
Important Dates for KHC Jobs:
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- Applicants can pay fee via Challan/ pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for Kerala High Court Careers:
- Go to the official website @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for the above said post & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Apply Online link will be activated from 14.12.2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.