Keysight Off Campus Drive 2020 | Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Keysight Technologies – At Keysight, we believe every breakthrough idea starts with a vision. We work with the visionaries who imagine what’s next for a more connected and safer world, exploring the edges of test and measurement science to enable these innovators to create the technologies that define our future. With more than 80 years of a rich history of innovation and over 1700 US and foreign patents issued or pending, we have customers in more than 100 countries around the globe, served by a passionate and diverse workforce of more than 13,000 employees.
||Company Name||Keysight Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Application Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Application Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Keysight Jobs 2020 :
- Interfacing with existing or potential customers, sales and/or service representatives and partners to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales enquiries.
- Provide timely and effective remote pre and post sales technical support, solving technical problems of varied scope and complexity.
- Close cooperation with the Keysight product and software divisions. The remote technical support engineer is the technical interface between the customers and the Keysight product developers.
- May support 3rd party products and occasionally visit customer site.
- Leverage post sales interactions with customers to probe and qualify further revenue opportunities and provide highly qualified leads to sales.
Skills Required For Keysight Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree or University Degree or equivalent on electronics and communications engineering or similar.
- Up to 2 years relevant experience or graduates for entry to this level.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Solid understanding of the generation, demodulation and analysis of digital communication signals.
- Solid understanding of RF/MW fundamentals with practical experience using RF/MW test equipment.
- Basic programming skills applied in a T&M environment using programming languages such as VEE, LabView, MATLAB ®, C/C#, Python
- Strong analytical skills to analyse and solve technical problems
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- English written and oral communication is essential
- Customer-centric approach, always putting the customer first in all that you do
Documents to be Carried for Keysight Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Keysight Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.