Khoros Recruitment 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer I | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Khoros Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer: Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ M.E / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer I includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer I to an already awesome engineering team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the social media space. You will work in small, cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code. We deploy as often as we can and would love you to deploy to production beginning day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
* Implement features and address customer feedback for Marketing products
* Write high-quality code
* Write and maintain unit test cases
* Work with the team to experiment with new technologies to solve business problems
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
* A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
* Experience working in React Native and React JS
* Experience with frameworks like webpack and pipelines like Jenkins
* Experience in writing and maintaining Unit tests
* Experience working with git, pull requests etc.
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE?
* Knowledge and awareness of data security
* Knowledge of deploying applications to docker, Kubernetes
* Experience in automating test cases using Selenium or similar technologies
Documents to be Carried for NewScape Consulting Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NewScape Consulting Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.