KIA Motors Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Mechanical | Ananthapur , Andhra Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : KIA Motors – Kia Motors Corporation (KMC), founded in 1944, is South Korea’s oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles and is now a subsidiary of the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group. Over 1.5 million vehicles a year are produced in 13 manufacturing and assembly operations in eight countries. These are then sold and serviced through a network of distributors and dealers covering 172 countries. Kia today has 40,000 full-time employees worldwide and annual revenues of over US$14.6 billion.
|Details Of KIA Motors Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||KIA Motors|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / Diploma||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||Fresher (2019 Batch)|
|Job Location||Ananthapur , Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Diploma Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (03.10.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For KIA Motors Jobs 2020 :
- Performance monitoring DET’s is the first line interface between Customer, Customer Driver, Channel Partner & Technical service team, Marketing, Manufacturing & ERC.
- He has to coordinate with Sales and Marketing /Field service / Technical service /ERC for timely resolution of Product performance Issues, Technical Support to Newly Introduced Models (NPI Models)on performance related issue’s
- He will be a mediator between channel partner and customer. Which helps to achieve customer satisfaction and a sense of being taken care off.
- Responsible for educating channel partners on Product performance and enhancing the skills.
- Visit to customers address their product performance issues by travelling with the vehicle and educating the end user for extracting maximum performance.
- To coordinate with Field Service, Sales & Marketing teams and to understand the product Priority, launch plan, benchmark vehicle offering and accordingly planning for evaluation the product performance.
- To Share performance Improvement with field service team and to collect the issues on Product Performance on daily basis.
- Benchmarking with competition and collecting information on competition activities / superiority with respect to our products and collating the information to design team.
- Providing continuous feedback to respective design team for modification and life enhancement.
- Monitoring specified sample number of all models in the actual operating conditions.
Selection Process For KIA Motors Jobs 2020 :
- Written test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for KIA Motors Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KIA Motors Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.