KLA Tencor Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | ME / M.Tech / M.Sc | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : KLA-Tencor – KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLA-Tencor), incorporated on July 9, 1975, is a supplier of process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related nanoelectronics industries. The Company’s products are also used in a number of other high technology industries, including the light emitting diode (LED) and data storage industries, as well as general materials research. Its products and services are used by the bare wafer, integrated circuit (IC), lithography reticle (reticle or mask) and disk manufacturers around the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||ME / M.Tech / M.Sc|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for KLA Tencor Jobs 2020 :
This is a Software Engineer position to work on OMD division’s Archer, ATL and MTD products based on ATLAS software platform.
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of OMD product software.
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Participate in requirements definition and review process. Provide Technical assessment of the impact of any changes to product requirements.
- Providing technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in Optical Metrology
- Follow KLA defined software development processes (CMM)
- Understand and make changes to existing software.
- In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
- Contributes to the continued improvement of the organization’s development procedures, by looking for opportunities for improvement and proposing ideas for solution.
- Ensuring that detailed designs, code, and unit tests, are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
Skills Required for KLA Tencor Jobs 2020 :
- Required: Strong in programming fundamentals, OOPs, C++, C#
- Required: Thorough knowledge of SDLC and software engineering
- Required: Experience in analysis, development and unit testing
- Required: Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
- Required: Willingness to travel to Israel, US and other customer places on short assignments.
- Preferred: Knowledge in STL, Boost Library and Windows Internals.
Documents to be Carried for KLA Tencor Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for KLA Tencor Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.