Koch Global Off Campus Drive 2020 | Finance Associate | B.Com / M.Com / MBA / CA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Koch Global – Koch Global Business Services is a global center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bangalore, India, GBS serves as a hub for innovation supporting operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions. As a global provider, we’re big on innovation and meeting the business needs of Koch Companies worldwide.
||Company Name||Koch Global|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Finance Associate|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / MBA / CA|
|Experience Needed||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Finance Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in the scheduled timetable.
- With supervision, to prepare and document journal entries such as bank, payroll and related reconciliation work; prepare quarterly financial packages and provide commentary as required.
- Support senior to run SAP month end reports for costing/inventory review.
- Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests. Interact with internal and external auditors; provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 1 to 4 years accounting experience in a multinational environment. GL accounting experience is a plus.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in General Accounting in SAP.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in Shared Service Center or Outsourced Delivery Operations.
- Functional expertise in Journal Entry processing – accruals, deferrals and prepayments
- Working knowledge of IC Accounting process, month-end closing cycle, P&L and Balance Sheet Review and related analysis of variances.
- Prior experience in Transitioning / migrating General Accounting Scope.
- Preparation of Tax and Management Packs, Footnotes, Statutory Returns
Skills Required For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- Good coordination skill
- Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
- Good master in communication for English
- Work with high volume in a systematic way
- With positive attitude, a team player
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
- Ability to express ideas, opinion and analysis in a clear, coherent and logical manner.
- Understand and deliver on agreed SLA’s and KPI’s – highlight potential risks in advance and ensure all compliance and controls are being met.
- SAP Experience is a must
- Business Intelligence tools like BPC, Cognos etc.
- Prior experience in Legal Entity Accounting or Controllership Role
Documents to be Carried for Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Koch Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.