Koch Industries Off Campus Drive 2022 - Koch Industries is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Koch Industries Recruitment Notification - Koch Industries Career Notification for Trainee role | Koch Industries job opening Online Application. Koch Industries is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Koch Industries, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Koch Industries :
Koch Industries, Inc is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. Its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, energy, fiber, intermediates and polymers, minerals, fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, ranching, finance, commodities trading, and investing. Koch owns Infor, Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources, Koch Pipeline, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, Matador Cattle Company, i360
Detailed Job Description :
- Excellent skills in NX / ECTR
- Understanding of product development process
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP, ERP and PLM systems.
- Good oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self driven and quick learner.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Work with Product Engineer to understand the packaging requirement and create the packaging specification as per the requirement.
- Works with Product Development Team to establish packaging strategy (i.e., bulk pack, tape & reel, tray pack, etc.)
- Creates packaging specifications as per the requirement using software – NX ECTR.
- Discuss with outside packaging supplier for the feasibility and obtained the quotation for the packaging components.
- Responsible for creating specification, validate the product per Molex drop test method and release the specification through EC process
- Collaboration work with Engineers, Plant and Suppliers
- Works with Quality, Product Engineering, and the Manufacturing Plant to resolve packaging problems, both internally and externally (e.g., resolves QN’s)
- Identifies and manages packaging cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee post at Koch Industries includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Koch Industries Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Koch Industries Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Koch Industries Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Koch Industries Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Koch Industries Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Koch Industries Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,