Koch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee Position | BE, M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering| Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Koch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: Food. Shelter. Clothing. Transportation. Koch Industries creates life’s basic necessities, while innovating ways to make them even better. Yet our advocacy for a free and open society is what truly sets us apart.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 to 1 year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Supports on New product design and development, Sustenance engineering, Create Design FMEA, supports correlation activities, supports FEA and Lightpipe simulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES for Koch Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on NPD and MOD projects
- Create Concept models, Drawings & DVPR’s
- Conduct Stack up analysis
- Evaluates Tools/services
- Supports FEA and Correlation activities
REQUIRED:BE / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
REQUIRED: 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others.
Documents to be Carried for Koch Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Koch Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.