KONE Elevator Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | ME | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
||Company Name||KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Pune|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Scientist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- Data analytics for KONE equipment
- Development of new algorithms and methods
- Improving existing solutions where big data is used
- Analysis equipment reliability and performance, provide recommendations actions
- Failure investigation for root causes.
Skills Required for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Applied mathematics or engineering background with demonstrated ability in data analysis and problem solving.
- More than 2 years of working experience on utilizing data analysis skills to improve products or services in real projects. Machine diagnostics knowledge is a plus.
- Skilled in at least one of data analysis tool, e,g,: SPSS, Python, Matlab, R or strong programming languages skills (C++, Visual Basic, Java, etc.) to develop engineering calculation tools.
- Big data and data analytics methods experience. There is good understanding of numerical optimization theory (Linear and Non-linear).
- IoT and cloud technologies knowledge and experience
- Utilizing sensors for data gathering experience plus
- Experience working in R&D organization preferred
- Strong self-motivated and quick learning;
- Team work spirit, good communication and coordination skills;
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
Documents to be Carried for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires