KONE Elevator Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd – Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
||Company Name||KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager
- Strong interest towards quality assurance
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository
Skills Required for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in electrical & electronics control system
- Experience of manual software testing & testing tools like Quality centre,Jama
- Experience on agile methods
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills in English
- Good Analytical skills
- domain knowledge and work experience strong benefits
- Experience of PLC (added advantage)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Embedded software manual system testing for Engineer Position
- 0-1 Years B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ Mtech – Power Electronics 7.0 CGPA 2019 for Trainee Position
Documents to be Carried for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.