KONE Off campus Drive 2022 - KONE is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of GET / Engineer (Component Engineering) Apply Online @ official website
KONE Recruitment Notification - KONE Career Notification for GET / Engineer (Component Engineering) role | KONE job opening Online Application. KONE is currently recruiting candidates for GET / Engineer (Component Engineering) positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with KONE, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the GET / Engineer (Component Engineering) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
KONE Off campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||GET / Engineer (Component Engineering)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About KONE :
Detailed Job Description :
- Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to plan projects.
- Confers with management, production, R&D and PCM, to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Calculates factory price for selected solution.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders
- To ensure that the organization’s engineering strategy is implemented effectively, consistently, and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- Maintain strong connections with other colleagues within KONE to share best practices and to understand current and future requirements.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the GET / Engineer (Component Engineering) post at KONE includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
KONE Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( KONE Off campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
KONE Off campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply KONE Off campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the KONE Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for KONE Off campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu