Kovai.co Off Campus Drive 2022 - Kovai.co is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Product Designer Apply Online @ official website
Kovai.co Recruitment Notification - Kovai.co Career Notification for Product Designer role | Kovai.co job opening Online Application. Kovai.co is currently recruiting candidates for Product Designer positions in Coimbatore Tamilnadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Kovai.co, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Product Designer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Kovai.co Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Designer|
|Job Location||Coimbatore , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Kovai.co :
Detailed Job Description :
- Translate complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into practical and impactful design solutions.
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts.
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes, and/or animations.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, mockups, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Transform wireframes to intuitive & user-friendly low/high fidelity mockups and iterate.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets, build page. navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create original graphic designs. (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Strong command of all aspects and levels of interaction/UX design from information architecture to systems and workflows to micro-interactions.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience in UX design with a proven track record of success and strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in designing software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Photoshop.
- Proficient in design tools. (e.g., UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral communication skills, organizational skills, and an attention to detail.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Product Designer post at Kovai.co includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Kovai.co Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Kovai.co Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Kovai.co Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Kovai.co Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Kovai.co Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Kovai.co Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Coimbatore , Tamilnadu