KPMG India - KPMG India Off Campus 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA , Any Graduation candidates for the role of Software Engineering-Java Apply Online @ official website
KPMG India Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Notification - KPMG India Off Campus 2023 Career Notification for Software Engineering-Java role | KPMG India Off Campus 2023 job opening Online Application. KPMG India Off Campus 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineering-Java positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA , Any Graduation are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with KPMG India Off Campus 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineering-Java post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||KPMG India Off Campus 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineering-Java|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA , Any Graduation|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About KPMG India Off Campus 2023 :
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
Detailed Job Description :
- Solid Hands-on development experience using Core Java (Java 7/8/9 preferably)
- Experience on Spring and RESTful API
- Good working knowledge on SQL
- Good working knowledge on any Linux (preferably Rhel 5/6/7) or Windows as a platform
- Exposure to SDLC and various steps involved in software development
- Ability to work independently and a team player attitude is a must
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Certifications on Java would be a plus
- Exposure to any Big Data tech stack
- Exposure on Data Structures
- Financial Services Domain knowledge would be a plus
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA /Any Graduation
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineering-Java post at KPMG India Off Campus 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
KPMG India Off Campus 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( KPMG India )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
KPMG India – FAQs
Q1. How to apply KPMG India ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the KPMG India Off Campus 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for KPMG India ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,