KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 - KPMG is recruiting BBA, MBA, PGDM candidates for the role of Business Analyst Apply Online @ official website
KPMG Recruitment Notification - KPMG Career Notification for Business Analyst role | KPMG job opening Online Application. KPMG is currently recruiting candidates for Business Analyst positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BBA, MBA, PGDM are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with KPMG, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BBA, MBA, PGDM|
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About KPMG :
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Detailed Job Description :
- Work with onshore business teams and help manage the entire proposal process end to end
- Build stakeholder relationships to ensure smooth completion of proposal process and delivery as per prescribed timelines
- Initiate and manage the project plan, proposal-specific collaboration, calendars, meetings and reviews
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with the various stakeholders to create winning proposals
- Leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual proposal project
- Showcase leadership, take responsibility and accountability of proposals assigned
- Incorporate learnings, best practices and share with the larger team
- Utilize collaboration tools effectively
- Enable efficiency drivers / continuous improvement of the services and business processes to reduce turnaround time and delivery, more with less year-on-year
- Identify best-in-class service lines / functional content to help develop content library
- Inculcate culture of continuous learning, collaboration, problem solving, solution orientation and ownership
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Detailed understanding proposal lifecycle
- Ability to interact credibly with senior stakeholders
- Ability to clearly articulate the proposal processes and associated value propositions
- Proficiency in working well in an environment of ambiguity
- Proficiency in managing delivery of proposals
- Problem solver
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Hands-on proposal writing, proposal management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office required and MS Teams preferable
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Analyst post at KPMG includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
KPMG Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the KPMG Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,