KPMG Recruitment 2022 - KPMG is recruiting BE, B.Tech, BCA, MBA candidates for the role of Analyst Apply Online @ official website
KPMG Recruitment Notification - KPMG Career Notification for Analyst role | KPMG job opening Online Application. KPMG is currently recruiting candidates for Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, BCA, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with KPMG, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, MBA|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About KPMG :
Table of contents
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
Detailed Job Description :
- Accurate migration of sites from SharePoint 2013 to Sharepoint Online ,bulk document uploading
- Working within agreed SLAs
- Uploading content assets and creating web pages accordingly
- Uploading and amending imagery as per KPMG brand guidelines.
- Making bulk content and metadata changes
- Applying metadata to uploaded content and content assets
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- At least 6 months corporate experience, may be in different firms as an intern
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2016
- Working in a professional services environment
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst post at KPMG includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
KPMG Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( KPMG Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
KPMG Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply KPMG Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the KPMG Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for KPMG Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,