KPSC Recruitment 2022 | Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced 60 Vacancies for Assistant Town Planner Posts in Bengaluru , Karnataka | Last Date to apply 30.05.2022 | www.jobvision.in
KPSC Recruitment 2022 : Karnataka Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Town Planner posts. This notification was announced on 30.04.2022. Diploma candidates can apply for 60 vacancies in Bengaluru Karnataka . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 30.05.2022 Candidate who seeks for Karnataka Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt job|
|Job Role||Assistant Town Planner|
|Total Vacancy||60 Post|
|Job Location||Bengaluru Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.33,450 to 62,600 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Town Planner includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.05.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission : Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. Government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
Vacancy Details for KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Group C Assistant Town Planner||60 Posts|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering (General)/ Diploma in Civil Engineering (Civil Draughtsmanship) from a recognized Polytechnic
Application fees and payment details for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- For General category candidates – Rs.600/-
- For candidates belong to Category 2 (a), 2(b), 3 (a), 3 (b) – Rs.300/-
- For Ex-Military candidates – Rs.50/-
- SC/ ST category 1 and disabled candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for KPSC Recruitment 2022
Age limit :
- Minium age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details : Rs.33,450 to 62,600 (per month)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply KPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest KPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Town Planner posts through Online mode from 30.04.2022 to 30.05.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.05.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 30.04.2022
- Last date to apply : 30.05.2022
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
KPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for KPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Karnataka Public Service Commission released 60 vacancies for Assistant Town Planner Posts
✅ How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.33,450 to 62,600 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for KPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru Karnataka
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 30.04.2022
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.05.2022 is last date to apply for this post