KPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 1789 | Last Date 14.09.2020, 16.09.2020 & 19.09.2020 | KPSC PWD Notification @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2020 : Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to start the recruitment process for appointment of 1789 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Public Works Department (PWD), Ayush Department & Non-Technical Posts. Recently Karnataka KPSC has issued new job notice on 30.07.2020 & 31.07.2020 for above said KPSC PWD Vacancy. According to the KPSC Recruitment notification, overall 1789 aspirants will be hired by KPSC and these aspirants will be assigned for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor, Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector, Accountant, Statistical Inspector, Account Assistant & Other Posts. Candidates who want to get government jobs in Karnataka will make the online registration from 12.08.2020 (Ayush), 17.08.2020 (PWD) & 20.08.2020 (Non-Technical). The last date to submit the online application is 14.09.2020 (Ayush), 16.09.2020 (PWD) & 19.09.2020 (Non-Technical).
KPSC PWD Recruitment notification & KPSC Online Registration is available @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Applicants should possess SSLC/ 10+2/ Engineering/ Diploma in Civil/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS Degree or PG degree in concerned discipline/ Diploma Nursing/ Diploma in Pharmacy and should have attained prescribed age limit. KPSC selection procedure will be based on Written Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Karnataka state. Contenders have to pay required fee on or before 15.09.2020 (Ayush), 18.09.2020 (PWD) & 21.09.2020 (Non-Technical). More details of Karnataka Public Works Department vacancy, upcoming KPSC jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor, Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector, Accountant, Statistical Inspector, Account Assistant , Other|
|Qualification||10th, 12th,diploma,B.E, B.tech, Degree,Diploma Nursing ,Pharmacy|
|Total Vacancy||1789 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Karnataka|
|Starting Date||12.08.2020 (Ayush), 17.08.2020 (PWD) & 20.08.2020 (Non-Technical)|
|Last Date||14.09.2020 (Ayush), 16.09.2020 (PWD) & 19.09.2020 (Non-Technical)|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor, Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector, Accountant, Statistical Inspector, Account Assistant , Other includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Last date for payment||15.09.2020 (Ayush), 18.09.2020 (PWD) & 21.09.2020 (Non-Technical)|
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Karnataka Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state govt. recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Karnataka since 1951. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Karnataka KPSC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1789 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Dept wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancy|
|Public Works Department (AE & JE)||990|
|Ayush Department (MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Associate Professor & Other)||276|
|Non-Technical Posts (Drafting Assistant, Labour Inspector, Accountant & Other)||523|
Eligibility criteria for KPSC AE, JE, MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess SSLC/ PUC (10+2)/ Degree/ Engineering/ Diploma in Civil/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS Degree or PG degree in concerned discipline/ Diploma Nursing/ Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
- KPSC selection procedure will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply for KPSC PWD Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT IN RECRUITMENT FOR NOTIFICATION & AYUSH DEPARTMENT OF DIRECTORATE IN THE RECRUITMENT FOR NOTIFICATION”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details and make payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up KPSC Online Registration Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.