KRIDE Recruitment 2020 | Sr. Manager, Executive & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 45 | Last Date 15.08.2020 | KRIDE Bangalore Recruitment Notification @ www.kride.in
KRIDE Recruitment 2020: Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited invites eligible experienced personnel for Engineering / Finance & HR departments. KRIDE Karnataka invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates to fill up 45 vacancies on contract basis. As per the KRIDE Bangalore Notification [Notification No. KRIDE/HR/04/Rectt./Phase-l/Contract/5/2020], these vacancies are assigned for General Manager, Sr. DGM, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking railway jobs in Bangalore should make the online registration from 15.07.2020 to 15.08.2020.
Applied candidates kindly send the hard copy of the online form to given address on or before the last date. Applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy. KRIDE Karnataka recruitment notification & KRIDE Jobs online application is available @ www.kride.in. Applicants should possess Engineering/ Diploma or Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. KRIDE will recruit the candidates on the basis of test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Bangalore[Karnataka]. More details of KRIDE Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||General Manager, Sr. DGM, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager , Executive|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Com / Diploma /|
| ||Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.39000 - 161250|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of General Manager, Sr. DGM, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager , Executive includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
KRIDE Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 45 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for KRIDE Senior Manager, Executive & Other Posts
- General Manager: BE / B.Tech or equivalent in concerned discipline.
- DGM: Engineering in concerned discipline/ Member of ICAI.
- Senior Manager: Engineering/ B.Com.
- Assistant Manager: Diploma/ Engineering in concerned subject/ Commerce Degree.
- Executive: Degree/ Diploma/ B.E or B.Tech in concerned subject.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 40 years for Executive posts and 57 years for all other posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KRIDE selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the online application form to following address
Managing Director Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited MSIL House, No. 36, 7th floor, Cunningham Road, Bangalore – 560052, Karnataka – lndia
How to apply KRIDE Bangalore Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website kride.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Personnel in The field of Engineering/Finance & HR for KRIDE projects at Bangalore on Contract Basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up KRIDE Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.