KSFES Recruitment 2020 | Fireman, FDDM & FSO Posts | Total Vacancies 1567 | Last Date
20.07.2020 27.07.2020 (Date Extended) | Agnishamaka Recruitment Notification @ www.ksp.gov.in
KSFES Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services invites online mode application from eligible candidates for Firemen, Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic & Fire Station Officer posts. Karnataka Fire Dept is going to fill up 1567 vacancies in Karnataka State. As per the KSFES Recruitment notification [ EST(7)47/ RECRUITMENT/ 2019-20 ] , these 1567 vacancies are allotted for KSFES Firemen vacancy. Applicants who are searching jobs in Karnataka can apply to this Agnishamaka Recruitment from 22.06.2020. The last date to submit the Karnataka Fire & Emergency Recruitment online application is
20.07.2020 27.07.2020 (Date Extended).
Online mode applications only will be accepted. KSP Firemen recruitment notification and KSFES recruitment 2020 apply online is available in official website (www.ksp.gov.in). KSFES selection will be based Written Test, ET & PST and Technical Skill Test and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in Karnataka state. Contenders have to pay required fee via HDFC bank/ Post office on or before the last date. More details of Karnataka Fire vacancy, upcoming KSP recruitment, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Karnataka Fire & Emergency Recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Firemen, Fireman Driver, Driver Mechanic, Fire Station Officer|
|Qualification||10thStd , B.Sc , ITI, Bachelor Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Karnataka|
|Last Date||27.07.2020 (Date Extended)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Firemen, Fireman Driver, Driver Mechanic, Fire Station Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Karnataka KSFES Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1567 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Fireman Driver / Driver Mechanic||309|
|Fire Station Officer||36|
Eligibility Criteria for KSFES Firemen, FDDM & FSO Vacancy
- Firemen & FDDM: SSLC or equivalent/ ITI.
- Fire Station Officer: Degree in Science with chemistry
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Firemen & FDDM: 18 to 26 years.
- Fire Station Officer: 21 to 26 years.
- Firemen & FDDM: ET/ PST & Technical Skill Test.
- Fire Station Officer: ET/ PST, Written Test & Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B and Rs.100 for SC , ST, CAT-01.
- Candidates should pay required fee via HDFC Bank/ Post Office.
How to apply KSFES Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rec20.ksp-online.in.
- Find the advertisement for Firemen, FDDM & FSO Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up KSFES Firemen Recruitment Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.