KUIDFC Recruitment 2020 | Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 10.07.2020 | KUIDFC Recruitment Notification @ www.kuidfc.com
KUIDFC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation (KUIDFC) invites online mode application from eligible candidates to fill up 26 vacancies. Recently it has announced the new job notice on 24.06.2020 to recruit 26 aspirants. According to the KUIDFC recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer/Account Superintendent, Manager, Social Development cum M&E Specialist, IEC Cum Community Development Specialist & Environmental Engineer posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Karnataka can make the online registration from 26.06.2020 to 10.07.2020.
KUIDFC will recruit the candidates on test/ interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Bangalore, Mangaluru, Davanagere, Udupi, Kundapura, Puttur & Harihara. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. KUIDFC recruitment notification & KUIDFC recruitment apply online link is available @ www.kuidfc.com. Online mode applications onl;y will be accepted. More details of KUIDFC vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation (KUIDFC)|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer/Account Superintendent, Manager, Social Development Cum M&E Specialist, IEC Cum Community Development Specialist, Environmental Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Com / MBA / BBA / MBA Finance /M.Com / Post Graduate|
| ||Job Location||Bangalore, Mangaluru, Davanagere, Udupi, Kundapura, Puttur , Harihara , Bangalore, Mangaluru, Davanagere, Udupi, Kundapura, Puttur , Harihara|
|Salary||Rs.21000 - 56800|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer/Account Superintendent, Manager, Social Development Cum M&E Specialist, IEC Cum Community Development Specialist, Environmental Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
KUIDFC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 26 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for KUIDFC AE, EE, AEE & Other Posts
- EE, AEE & AE : BE (Civil) or equivalent.
- Accounts Officer/Account Superintendent: B.Com/ BBA / MBA Finance / M.Com.
- Manager : BBA/ MBA (HR).
- IEC cum Community Development Specialist: Post Graduate in Social work/ Sociology/ Mass Communication.
- Environmental Engineer: B.E (Env).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 63 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply KUIDFC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Go to official website kuidfc.com
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up KUIDFC Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.