Kyndryl Holdings - Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA candidates for the role of Associate – Technical Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Kyndryl Holdings - Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA candidates for the role of Associate – Technical Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Associate – Technical Engineer role | Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate – Technical Engineer positions in Bangalore Hyderabad . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate – Technical Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate – Technical Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Hyderabad|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. It was created from the spin-off of IBM’s infrastructure services business.
Detailed Job Description :
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/M.Sc/MCA-2021,2022,2023 batch
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate – Technical Engineer post at Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Kyndryl Holdings )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Kyndryl Holdings – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Kyndryl Holdings ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Kyndryl Holdings Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Kyndryl Holdings ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Hyderabad
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,