Kyndryl - Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Customer Service Representative Apply Online @ official website
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Customer Service Representative role | Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Service Representative positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Service Representative post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 :
We have the world’s best talent that design, run, and manage the most advanced and reliable technology infrastructure each day. Together, we think holistically about the health of these vital technology ecosystems.
Detailed Job Description :
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results.
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Service Representative post at Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Kyndryl )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Kyndryl – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Kyndryl ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Kyndryl ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,