Legato Health Technologies Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Associate Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech – Freshers | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Legato Health Technologies Off-Campus Recruitment 2020: Legato Health Technologies is committed to transforming healthcare through operational excellence. We are constantly innovating technology, finding better solutions and efficient programs that give consumers greater access to healthcare, and working with providers to ensure quality healthcare experience for consumers.
||Company Name||Legato Health Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure the functioning of the product and optimization
- Support, Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other stakeholders
- Analyzing Requirements
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Sciences / IT.
· 0 to 1 year of Programming experience
· Critical Thinking and passion to learn/deliver
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Thorough understanding / knowledge in any one of the programming languages
· Experience / Demonstrate knowledge in software development lifecycle and software engineering concepts
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
· Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
· Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
· Strong attention to detail
· Flexible and adaptable.
Documents to be Carried for Belhem Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.