Lendingkart Off Campus Drive 2020 | Backend Developer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune | Apply Online
Company Profile : Lendingkart Group aims to make working capital finance available at the fingertips of entrepreneurs, so that they can focus on business instead of worrying about the gaps in their cash-flows. Lendingkart Technologies Private Limited is a fin-tech startup in the working capital space. The Company has developed technology tools based on big data analysis which facilitates lenders to evaluate borrower’s creditworthiness and provides other related services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Database Administrator - Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Lendingkart Jobs 2020 :
- You will build a new generation banking platform for the next generation banking.
- You will build a high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade application.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- We are looking for talented engineers to join our team! You will own the design, development and deployment of banking solutions to support the needs of banking business.
- You will go broad on a variety of cutting-edge technologies and iterate on the capabilities.
Skills Required For Lendingkart Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with Java, Python, C/C++, python, php or any.
- You just love programming that’s what you do.
- You are a rock start in any programming competition.
- In-depth knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable web services
- Experience building highly available systems and operating 24×7 services
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication,and load balancing
- Test Driven development
Documents to be Carried for Lendingkart Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Lendingkart Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.