Lennox Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Jodhpur , Rajasthan | Apply Online
Company Name: Lennox India – At Lennox India Technology Centre (LITC), our focus is on collaborating with our global business partners in developing innovative and cost effective products, systems and solutions that are energy efficient and make our life comfortable.
Our Global Design Centre, based in Chennai, helps us bring together the best technology and engineering minds. Sheer competency, efficiency and commitment to delivering value of the highest standards is ingrained in each of us at Lennox India.
||Company Name||Lennox Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Jodhpur , Rajasthan|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Lennox India Jobs 2020 :
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Engineering Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Zeal to learn new technologies and able to demonstrate the skills using previous projects is a definite plus Strong in at least 1 programming language C/C++/JAVA/C#.
- Candidate should have ability to be focused on the objective, Analysis of Requirements, raise the questions/issues with requirements.
- He/She will have to work on software development and testing the qaulity of the applications.
- Candidate should open to relocate any where in India.
- Candidate should have good oral & written communication skills.
- No matter percentage, what matter is skill set that you have.
Skills Required for Lennox India Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to fully participate in testing project.
- Ability to analyze and interpret various types of business documents e.g. Functional Specifications Document, Test plan/test cases.
- Possess strong analytical, business and problem-solving skills.
Documents to be Carried for Lennox India Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Lennox India Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.