Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Lenovo is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Lenovo is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Lenovo Recruitment Notification - Lenovo Career Notification for Graduate Engineer role | Lenovo job opening Online Application. Lenovo is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Lenovo, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Lenovo :
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world.
Detailed Job Description :
- Design and develop test cases and validate software based on the product requirements
- Validate applications and/or components on Motorola devices that ship across the globe
- Analyze product requirements for applications or components on Motorola products
- Communicate with the product management, development team, user experience team and product team to deliver world class mobile experiences using Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Apply your excellent skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help identify critical product issues.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with 0 – 4 years experience in software development and/or test.
- Solid hands-on experience with software testing methodologies.
- Good in reading and understanding requirements, strategize, design and develop test cases
- Fair knowledge of Python or other automation scripting
- Deep understanding of Android architecture and app life cycle
- Understanding of entire software development life cycle of a commercial product
- High energy and passion towards creating world class innovations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer post at Lenovo includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Lenovo Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Lenovo Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting