Lenovo Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Lenovo – Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smartphones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Lenovo Jobs 2020 :
- As an Engineer working for the Experience Team,
- He will design and implement flagship customer experiences meeting the product requirements..
- Strong Analytical & Logical reasoning.
- Flexible team player with good communication skills.
- Understand and leverage the hardware/software platform enablers to craft innovative use cases or solve key pain points of the next generation user.
- Possess strong Object-Oriented Design and coding skills.
- Hands-on expertise of Android Software Development.
Skills Required For Lenovo Jobs 2020 :
- 1-3 years of experience in software development with Android, Java and Linux.
- Strong background in object oriented design and coding.
- Demonstrated experience on developing innovative Android Applications.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Results oriented, product focused team player, who values the project, company and co-workers.
- High energy and passion towards integrating new experiences and application from
- inception to deployment.
- Experience in using Machine Learning and AI to solve issues
- Expertise in source control management tools like Git, Gerrit.
- Agile(Scrum) development experience
- Deep understanding of Android Platform (framework, middleware & extensions) experience
- Experience in performance, memory and battery consumption analysis and optimization techniques on Mobile devices.
Documents to be Carried for Lenovo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Lenovo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires