Light and Wonder - Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Math QA Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Notification - Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 Career Notification for Associate Math QA Engineer role | Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 job opening Online Application. Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Math QA Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Math QA Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 Overview
|Organization||Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Math QA Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 :
Light & Wonder is the leading cross-platform global game company singularly focused on creating games that players love to play wherever they love to play them, be that land-based casino, online or on mobile.
Detailed Job Description :
Welcome to the world of land-based gaming. Light & Wonder’s gaming team builds cutting-edge technology, products, and content for the most iconic casinos and operators across the globe.
- Math QA Engineer: Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Works on short-term assignments that often require the application of independent judgment. Fully competent, career-level individual contributor.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Years of Related Experience: Years of experience 0 to 2 years
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities including close and distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Math QA Engineer post at Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Light and Wonder )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Light and Wonder – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Light and Wonder ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Light and Wonder Off Campus 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Light and Wonder ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,