Link Group Careers 2023 - Link Group is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Associate Apply Online @ official website
Link Group Recruitment Notification - Link Group Career Notification for Associate role | Link Group job opening Online Application. Link Group is currently recruiting candidates for Associate positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Link Group, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Link Group Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Link Group :
Detailed Job Description :
Under direct supervision, this role will provide general administrative support to a department or group of professionals ensuring deadlines are met in line with wider departmental service levels.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Accurately process, record and/or review of information
- Adhere to procedural, regulatory & industry requirements
- Manage phone calls and responding to correspondence to process and deadline
- Maintain relevant systems/data bases
- Help with preparation of correspondence, presentations, reporting and other general
- administration duties
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact efficiencies and customer experience
- Booking and coordination of meetings/travel when required
- Manage stationary, office environment where necessary
- Support and assist other team members as and when required
- Take meeting minutes
- Ensure knowledge is up to date by completing mandatory training / regular reading within the prescribed timeframe
- Ensure that your individual targets and objectives are achieved
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Degree Level depending on the area of Business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PP)
- Fundamental communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail – “right first time”
- Good time management skills and the ability to work with support / guidance
- Demonstrates awareness of good customer service
- Ability to work as a team and under supervision
- Takes ownership of role and responsibilities
- Demonstrates willingness for self-improvement and professional development
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow process where necessary
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and literate
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate post at Link Group includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Link Group Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Link Group Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Link Group Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Link Group Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Link Group Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Link Group Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra