Linkedin Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Linkedin Inc – LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
||Company Name||Linkedin Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Android|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer - Android includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
- Design and execute user-facing features for the native LinkedIn native apps on one or more devices (Android) by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
Skills Required For Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure and web services at large scale.
- Extensive programming experience in Java, Objective-C and/or C++.
- Expansive technical knowledge and experience with mobile application development (Android).
- Deep foundation in computer science with a strong understanding in data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience developing multi-tier scalable and user-centric reliable applications that operate 24×7.
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
- Experience building services for information delivery from server to mobile clients working with relevant tools (IDEs, ant, junit, etc.).
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
Documents to be Carried for Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.