LionBridge Recruitment 2021 - LionBridge is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA candidates for the role of Junior Engineer Apply Online @ official website
LionBridge Recruitment Notification - LionBridge Career Notification for Junior Engineer role | LionBridge job opening Online Application. LionBridge is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Engineer positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with LionBridge, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, MCA|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About LionBridge :
Table of contents
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing and globalization services in more than 300 languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love for linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Software Engineer in L3 Dev Support team . You will be a technology level 3 engineer, troubleshooting and investigating technical issues for applications in C#, .Net and .Net Core frameworks, also supporting applications in on-premise and Azure environments, scale-up in taking development tasks of analysis, bug fixes and QA (automation development, regression testing).
Technical troubleshooting/investigations on customer tickets/issues, monitoring error logs/system performance and working on dev/qa tasks is the norm in your day to day development activities. Learning and educating yourself for upgrading the skills should come naturally.
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to work on L3 Dev Support profile and in 24x5 rotational shifts
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Engineer post at LionBridge includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
LionBridge Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( LionBridge Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
LionBridge Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply LionBridge Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the LionBridge Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for LionBridge Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,