Logical DNA Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech | Pune
LogicalDNA Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: LogicalDNA company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Logical DNA address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
LogicalDNA Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : LogicalDNA – Founded in 2008 by Sagar Godbole, LogicalDNA is your destination for software solutions that are practical and based on impacable technology. LogicalDNA started as a software services company but always had a goal of having its well defined product segments and till date we have achieved the same by delivering LogicalCRM, LogicalTracks. These will be followed by many more products to come.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Pune|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For LogicalDNA Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/ 2019 graduates
Job Description For LogicalDNA Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and implement new software programs/features
- Maintain and improve existing software
- SQL Server database design and query writing experience
- Experience in stored procedure.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS and its cross-browser challenges
- Solid software development process skills
Skills Required For LogicalDNA Jobs 2020 :
- SQL Server proficiency ( Should Help write and optimize in-application SQL queries )
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good Analytical Skills Good positive attitude to learn new things.
Documents to be Carried for LogicalDNA Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card ( original and photocopy ) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For LogicalDNA Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.