Logitech Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Logitech – A Swiss company focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive way of interacting with a personal computer. We became the worldwide leader in computer mice, and have reinvented the mouse in dozens of ways to match the evolving needs of PC and laptop users.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Logitech Jobs 2020 :
- Develop, maintain and operate existing cloud services, supporting company-wide products within a small DevOps team of developers and systems admins
- Design and implement new cloud backend applications for new customer-facing experiences
- Collaborate with partners in IT, Design and Software Engineering teams in Business Groups to contribute to the overall vision of Logitech’s future
- Participate in ensuring service availability around the clock by monitoring business-critical services, responding to incidents and support requests, providing status updates to internal and external customers.
- Keep application documentation current
- Contribute to capturing business context information (i.e., SLA’s, business outage tolerances, etc.) and develop plans to satisfy these requirements
Skills Required For Logitech Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 4 years experience in programming and 2 years in programming cloud services
- Experience in cloud microservice development, maintenance and operation
- Some experience with CI/CD philosophy and tools (jenkins, github, …) for cloud services
- Experience with agile development, and the DevOps practice
- Strong problem solving skills
- Keep yourself up-to-date on latest industry trends, and are able to propose enhancements to existing services
- Experience with AWS services, other cloud services a plus
- Strong Experience in node.js
- Familiarity with OAuth2, encryption, SSL/TLS
- Experience building fault tolerant distributed applications
- Full stack development experience
- Experience with container deployment (Kubernetes, CoreOS, Docker, AWS ECS)
- Experience with implementing security and privacy best practices
- Presentation skills a plus
Documents to be Carried for Logitech Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Logitech Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.