LogMeIn Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : LogMeIn
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer - Full Stack|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer - Full Stack includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For LogMeIn Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For LogMeIn Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Engineer in the Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) vertical, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining complex Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) production software for our GoTo products. The role requires strong cutting-edge technical skills, a collaborative work ethic, and influence technical solutions & bring on other world class architects on the same page. This position will be responsible for projects that are complex, challenging, and exciting.
You will be part of a (geo-distributed) team in an agile environment, and by working closely with your team members developers, architects and other key stakeholders, you will implement functionality critical to our business success.
- Being part of a product development team to lead & deliver awesome features, new capabilities for LogMeIn’s GoTo product.
- Drive the implementation of our next generation architecture of our GoTo product focusing on security and scale.
- Debug, troubleshoot and support complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain our challenging codebase and introduce new solutions to that. .
- You craft delightful user interfaces using web technologies
- You collaborate with Product Owners, UX and software engineers to deliver high quality web applications
- Keep on top of emerging development methods and technologies and actively share knowledge within our community of front end developers
- Work in a cross-functional Agile development team.
Skills Required For LogMeIn Jobs 2020 :
- You have proven Java, J2EE skills, and experience with current frameworks (Spring, Spring Cloud, Micro Services, etc).
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience in preventing web application vulnerabilities.
- Experience maintaining and refactoring code of high complexity.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Good collaboration skills with distributed-geo teams.
- Experience with version control, build and bug tracking systems such as Jenkins, BitBucket, and JIRA. Follow industry best CI/CD practices.
- Experience implementing, unit testing, debugging and integrating code of high complexity
Documents to be Carried for LogMeIn Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For LogMeIn Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.