LotusPay Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : LotusPay – LotusPay is the recurring payments solution for businesses in India. We enable our clients to quickly and easily collect payments directly from their user’s bank accounts via paperless NACH Debit. LotusPay is perfect for collecting loan repayments, membership fees, subscription and billing, recurring donations, tuition fees – any kind of regular or irregular payment, be it a fixed amount or variable amount. LotusPay is backed by Y Combinator.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For LotusPay Jobs 2020 :
At LotusPay, we are working hard to build products and processes to help businesses collect recurring payments. Full stack engineers at LotusPay push us further towards that goal by bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship great code every day. In this role, you will collaborate with experts in engineering, design, and operations to build mission critical internal and external features that power our product.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our product.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Build new features for internal and external users.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with the product and operations teams.
Skills Required For LotusPay Jobs 2020 :
- Have one to three years coding experience after college.
- Enjoy and have experience building web applications and REST APIs from the ground up.
- Have experience coding in MVC frameworks in Ruby, Python or Node.js. We code in Ruby and our core product is built in Ruby on Rails. However, languages and frameworks can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before.
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Have experience in digital payments.
- Have worked in a product company.
- Have side projects/interests in coding.
- Have participated in hackathons during college.
- Building micro-services that are the backbone of our product offerings.
- Adding new functionality to the LotusPay dashboard to help users run their business.
- Building tools for exploring data from multiple sources in a single, easy-to-use portal.
- Crafting and refining onboarding experiences to help users get to what they want faster while balancing regulatory, risk, and compliance requirements.
Documents to be Carried for LotusPay Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For LotusPay Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.