LTIMindtree Recruitment Notification for Associate - Entry Level positions, LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by LTIMindtree on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with LTIMindtree, this is your chance to apply.
LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024
LTIMindtree is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Associate - Entry Level. Here, you will find more information about the Associate - Entry Level post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|Associate - Entry Level
|0 - 1 year
|Chennai , Tamilnadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
You will be part of Arboretum team representing our proud LTIMindtree family to all our new joiners. As part of this role, you would be the center point of contact for all laterals in PAN – INDIA and eventually to the Global LTIMindtree family as we expand shortly. Our Associates and Business Stake holders will rely on you as their trusted advisor on workplace engagement and people initiatives and practices.
- Validate the documents uploaded by the candidate for Background Verification.
- Follow-up with the candidate/associate for Insufficiency/Unable to verify documents.
- Work closely with vendor inplants in closure of in-progress.
- Validate the Vendor reports and take the necessary steps.
- Escalate to Vendor leaderships in case any miss in the validation.
- Maintain the daily dashboards for the assigned cases.
- Adhere to the SLA for the case closure.
- Handling Queries raised by Candidate, Associate & Client
- Analysing the BGV reports for audit preparations.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good oral & written communication.
- Proficient in MS Excel, can prepare ad hoc reports based on requirements.
- Basic understanding on Background Verification.
- Basic knowledge on Power BI will be added advantage(Optional).
Location - Chennai - DLF Manapakkam-Block 4-flr 6 & 7
Requirements: - Graduation is compulsory
If you are a detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills, and have experience in managing employee onboarding, offboarding, and related processes, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application along with your updated resume.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate - Entry Level post at LTIMindtree includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
LTIMindtree Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. LTIMindtree Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamilnadu