Luxoft Off Campus Drive 2020 | Android Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Luxoft – Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Android Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
- As an Android Application Developer, you will be involved in various Customer project, Research & Development activities on Android Platform with focus on Automotive HMI development.
- You would need to collaborate and come up with solutions for both Android Application & Framework development on an embedded environment, which are robust and reusable.
- With your experience in Android, you will be leading work around Android Infotainment Application Development with capability to create Applications from scratch and take ownership of end to end feature and functionality development of the application.
- You need to support Product Owners, Architects and teams in creation of Android applications for the customer projects for Automotive market.
- You will be a part of the overall product structure and provide guidelines for work quality, design and coding, together with teams.
Skills Required For Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
- Android ,Android SDK ,Android NDK ,Java ,Kotlin
- Scripting , REST API ,HTML5
Documents to be Carried for Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.