Luxoft Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mobile Automation Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Luxoft – Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mobile Automation Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mobile Automation Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
- Day to day, we work on the usual challenges of building software, but also spend our time helping educate our peers and transform our culture.
- Day to day, you might find yourself:
- creating and developing automation functional tests for our newest digital products—we ship quickly and often when we can
- helping build tooling and improving our ecosystem
- spending time discussing ideas and implementation, and planning sprints
- helping us to improve internal process and how we work with the business
- maintaining, contributing to and creating open source software
Skills Required For Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
- A demonstrable track record building automation framework from scratch for mobile applications
- Extensive experience with Automation tools & techniques, such as Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, Jira & Confluence
- Good experience in Test Automation on native mobile apps on iOS and Android using Appium with Ruby
- An automation first Test approach with a passion for driving productivity and a focus on reducing risk
- Experience with Test Rail test management tool
- Experience working in cross-functional delivery teams
- Excellent communication skills and self-initiative
Documents to be Carried for Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Luxoft Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.