MHC Recruitment 2021 | High Court of Madras has announced 77 Vacancies for Personal Assistant , Personal Clerk Posts in , Tamil Nadu | Last Date to apply 03.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
MHC Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Madras has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Personal Assistant , Personal Clerk posts. This notification was announced on 27.12.2020. Degree candidates can apply for 77 vacancies in Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 03.02.2021 Candidate who seeks for High Court of Madras can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Personal Assistant , Personal Clerk includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Personal Assistant , Personal Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||77 Post|
| ||Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 to 1,77,500 (Per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About High Court of Madras
High Court of Madras : The Madras High Court is the second oldest High Court of India after the Calcutta High Court in Kolkata. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Madras, Bombay and Calcutta by letters patent granted by Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry, as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the letters patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India. Covering 107 acres, the court complex is one of the largest in the world, next only to Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, London
Vacancy Details for MHC Recruitment 2021
- As per the HC Madras notification, overall 77 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Personal Assistant (to the Honourable Judges)||66|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||08|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||03|
|Total MHC Vacancy||77|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for MHC Recruitment 2021
Aspirants must hold Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or any other discipline from recognized university.
Application fees and payment details for MHC Recruitment 2021
- Rs.1000 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widow candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for MHC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
Mode of Application :
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.20,600 to 1,77,500 (Per Month)
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Personal Assistant (to the Honourable Judges)||Pay Level-22: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Pay Level-16: Rs.36,400-1,15,700|
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||Pay Level-10: Rs.20,600-65500|
selection process :
- MHA will select the aspirants on
- written test
- skill test
- oral test.
How to apply MHC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest MHC Recruitment 2021 for Personal Assistant , Personal Clerk posts through Online mode from 27.12.2020 to 03.02.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of High Court of Madras
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 27.12.2020
- Last date to apply : 03.02.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
MHC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
High Court of Madras released 77 vacancies for Personal Assistant , Personal Clerk Posts
✅ How to apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.1000 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widow. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.20,600 to 1,77,500 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 27.12.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
03.02.2021 is last date to apply for this post