Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - Madras High Court has announced 3557 Vacancies for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman Posts in Chennai , Tamil nadu - Last Date to apply 09.07.2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 : Madras High Court has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman posts. This notification was announced on 18.04.2021. 8thStd, Able to Read and Write Tamil candidates can apply for 3557 vacancies in Chennai Tamil nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 09.07.2021 Candidate who seeks for Madras High Court can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Madras High Court|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman|
|Qualification||8thStd, Able to Read and Write Tamil|
|Total Vacancy||3557 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 to 50,000 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 :
Vacancy Details :
|Name of Post||Total no of Vacancy|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Education Qualification :
- Applicants must hold 8th (VIII) Standard or any other discipline from recognized School.
- Candidates must able to ride a bicycle.
- Also must able to read and write tamil language.
|Office Assistant||8th Pass|
|Office Assistant cum Watchman||8th Pass|
|Copyist Attender||8th Pass|
|Sanitary Worker||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Scavenger||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Scavenger/Sweeper||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Scavenger or Sanitary Worker||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Gardener||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Watchman||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Night Watchman||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Night Watchman cum Masalchi||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Sweeper||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Waterman/woman||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
|Masalchi||Able to Read & Write in Tamil|
Application fees / payment details :
- Rs.500 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode
Age limit :
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for other category.
- 18-32 years for MBC & DC/BCM/BC candidates.
- 18-35 years for SC/ST & Widows.
Mode of Application :
- Applicants should submit the application via online
Selary Details :
- Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman - Rs.15,700 to 50,000 (per month)
selection process :
- MHC will conduct Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test for selection of suitable aspirants.
- All the recruitment by the judicial recruitment cell of madras high court made purely on merit basis.
How to apply Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Gardener, Sanitary Worker, Attender, Watchman posts through Online mode from 18.04.2021 to 09.07.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Madras High Court
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||18.04.2021|
|Last date to apply||09.07.2021|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 18.04.2021
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.07.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You