Madras University Recruitment 2020 | Project Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies : 01 | Last Date : 30-09-2020 | Download Notification @ unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்) is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The university announced new job notification (IC/KB/DST-INSPIRE Project/ Project Fellow Advt/ 2020/462) for filling up 01 vacancies. The post is Project Fellow Post to work on DST funded INSPIRE FACULTY Project entitled ‘Supramolecular Architecture & tuning of NLO properties of metal organic materials for nonlinear optical device applications’ at the department of Inorganic Chemistry. University of Madras is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking jobs in Tamil Nadu. Applicants can download Notification @ unom.ac.in and send the application through offline. Application should reach the office on or before 30.09.2020.
Madras University announced new job notification on 15.09.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at the University of Madras, Tamil Nadu. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications in a plain paper. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Information provided in the application is found to be wrong, their application will be strictly rejected by the management. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Applicants can also send the application to the prescribed address given in the notification.
|Details Of Madras University Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Fellow includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for MU Project Fellow Posts:
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should hold M.Sc/ equivalent in a recognized university.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum of 60% marks or equivalence CGPA. Candidates with Knowledge/ Experience in synthesis of Inorganic/ Organic/ metal-organic crystalline compounds and skills in handling of various charaterization techniques will be an added advantage.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection may be on the basis of Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
Address for the correspondence :
Dr.K.Boopathi, Principal Investigator
Assistant Professor (DST INSPIRE FACULTY)
Department of Inorganic Chemistry
University of Madras, G indy Campus,
Steps to Download Notification for University Of Madras Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ unom.ac.in
- Click ‘Announcements’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow in the Department of Inorganic Chemistry‘ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the form & send it to the above said address.