Madras University Recruitment 2020 | University Research Fellowship Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 23.10.2020 | Download University of Madras Application Form @ www.unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்) invites offline application from aspirants who met preferred eligibility of Madras University. As per the Madras University notification 2020, overall 41 vacancies are allocated for these Chennai university jobs 2020. Candidates who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs should send the filled application form to Madras university, Chennai address. MU will recruit 41 candidates for University Research Fellowship vacancy. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address via offline. The last date for receipt of the Madras university application is 23.10.2020.
University of Madras jobs vacancy 2020 notification and Madras University Recruitment application form is available in official website (www.unom.ac.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must have ensure that he/ she ful fill the desire eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants are required to submit separate form for each department. Contenders have to pay requisite fee via Demand draft. More details of Madras University job vacancy, university jobs in chennai, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||University Research Fellowship|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||41 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.7000 per month|
Here you will get the details for the post of University Research Fellowship includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University URF Vacancy
- Aspirants should have possessed Master degree / Professional Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- University of Madras recruitment process will be done on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to Madras university, Chennai address.
- Contenders have to pay Rs.200 for these Madras university Jobs.
- You can make the payment via Demand Draft (in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” should be sent to the University)
How to apply University of Madras Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website unom.ac.in.
- Click “Appointments” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for University Research Fellowship (URF) position in various Departments”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.