Madurai District Jobs 2020 | IT Staff Posts | Total Vacancy : 01 | Last Date: 10.09.2020 | Download application form @ madurai.nic.in
Madurai District Jobs 2020: Madurai District (மதுரை மாவட்டம், சமூக நலத்துறை) announced new job notification for the posts of IT Staff under the department of social welfare, Madurai is vacant at one stop centre, Madurai. As per the notification, 01 vacancy are filled by Madurai District. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu. Madurai District announced new job notification on 01.09.2020. Applicants can download application form @ madurai.nic.in. Application should reach the office on or before 10.09.2020.
Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Only Women candidates can apply. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Application should reach the District Social Welfare Office, Madurai. Selection may be on the basis of Interview/ Test. More details like immediate jobs openings in Madurai, Jobs in Madurai, Jobs in Madurai for female, Madurai District Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card/ etc. will be published in official website.
|Organization Name||Madurai District Jobs (மதுரை மாவட்டம், சமூக நலத்துறை)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||IT Staff|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||Madurai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of IT Staff includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Madurai District Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering) from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for experience details.
- Check notification for age limit details.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
|Address to send the application form|
|District Social Welfare Officer,|
District Social Welfare Office,
35 East 2nd Cross Street,
Steps to Download Application for Madurai Government Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ madurai.nic.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given under ‘Notices’ in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Social Welfare Department Job Notification’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form to the above said address.