Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 | Guest Lecturer Posts | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 04.09.2020 | Download MKU Evening College Recruitment Notification @ mkuniversity.ac.in
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College inviting resume from the eligible outside talents and retired teachers to handle classes for UG/PG courses. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement on 27.08.2020 to fill up 35 vacancies on hourly basis. As per the MKU recruitment 2020 notification, these 35 vacancies are allocated for Guest Lecturer Posts. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those aspirants should submit their resume to given mail address or postal address on or before 04.09.2020.
Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2020 application form and MKU recruitment notification is available in official website (mkuniversity.ac.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MK University selection will be based on interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Madurai. More details of MKU Faculty vacancy, upcoming Madurai Kamaraj University job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming MKU recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||online (mail) or offline (by post)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Guest Faculty includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Madurai Kamaraj University Guest Lecturer Vacancy
- Aspirants should be a retired/ working teacher.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) or offline (by post) mode only will be accepted.
- Postal Address : Director (FAC), Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College, MKU City Campus, Alagarkoil Road, Madurai – 625 002
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Submission of Resume for Guest Lecturers on hourly basis at MKU Evening College, Madurai – 2 – 2020 – 2021”, click on the advertisement.
- MKU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Submit your resume to given postal address or mail address.