Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Junior Research Fellow Post | Last date to apply : 29.09.2020 | Download Application form @ mkuniversity.ac.in
MKU Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020 : Madurai Kamaraj University has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed M.Sc for 01 Junior Research Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 13.09.2020 to 29.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying offline to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Category||State govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 - 25,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Research Fellow includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Total Vacancy: 01 Post
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Title of the Project: “Exploration of nutraceuticals from algae for anti-obesity potential using in vitro and in vivo studies”.
Educational MKU Junior Research Fellow Job 2020 – Detailed Descriptions
Qualification : M.Sc (Biotech/Life Science/Genomic Science/Biochemistry)
There is no application fee required for MKU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment.
Pay Scale : Rs.12,000 – 25,000 + HRA per month
- Personal Interview
How to apply for MKU Junior Research Fellow Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of MKU have to apply for latest MKU Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow posts through Offline mode from 13.09.2020 to 29.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official MKU website mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Research Fellow Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Madurai Kamaraj University asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 29.09.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
MKU Junior Research Fellow application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
Principal Investigator-Aquagri Project,
Department of Molecular Microbiology,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,